This All-Rounder Organic Compost is everything your plant will ever need for happy and lush growth. It is a nutrient-abundant, eco-friendly organic fertilizer used for healthy and robust plant growth. It is a product of decomposed organic matter, high nitrogen and potassium content, specific worms, and bedding material. The compost is 100% non-toxic, odourless and contains essential micronutrients for optimal plant growth. It improves soil aeration, and water retaining capacity and enriches the soil with the microbial activities of the microorganisms. It can be used in a wide range of plants including flowering, foliage and fruit plants.
All prices are inclusive of GST. The compost comes packaged in a high-quality zipper bag (resealable & waterproof).
- All Rounder Organic Compost weighing 1.5kg in a high-quality zipper bag that you can reseal for longer duration storage.
- Free Delivery
How does the compost concentrate work?
- It improves soil aeration and increases the water-holding capacity of the soil.
- It contains essential micronutrients that are required for healthy plant growth and increased resistance to pests and pathogens.
- Microbial activity in worm castings and other organic matter increases the fertility of the soil and boosts plant growth.
- Balanced NPK composition for all-rounded foliage and flowering growth.
How to add the compost?
- Till the soil, so that the soil is loose and allows the organic product to mix completely.
- Use the required amount and sprinkle around the stem and root zone. Avoid sprinkling on leaves.
- Add 1/2 inch of soil above and pour water, so that the product is thoroughly mixed with the soil.
What is the Right Dosage?
- For indoor plants add 200gms; flowering plants: 250gms; Kitchen garden sets: 150gms.
- Fertilize once a month during the summer and spring seasons.
- Avoid fertilizing in winter.
Why the All-Rounded Organic Compost?
- It is a non-toxic fertilizer and serves as an excellent home garden supplement.
- It improves soil texture, aeration and moisture-retaining capacity.
- It boosts plant health and helps in robust growth.