Leafy Island Organic Liquid fertilizer is the perfect soilmate to your plants. Made by farmers, this nutrient-rich fertilizer contains essential micro-nutrients like Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium that promotes healthy plant growth and organic matter like cow dung and urine that adds a dose of urea to support a robust plant. The fertilizer is 100% natural, biodegradable and earthworm friendly, that improves soil fertility, making it a one-stop solution for all plants foliage, flowering, fruits and vegetables.
All prices are inclusive of GST. The vermicompost comes packaged in a high quality zipper bag (resealable & water proof).
- Organic Liquid Fertilizer weighing 1L in a high quality zipper bag that you can reseal for longer duration storage.
- Free Delivery
How Liquid Fertilizer Works?
- Balanced Nutrition: The fertilizer contains essential micro- and macro-nutrients required for balanced plant growth and healthy foliage. The fertilizer promotes better quality flowers and fruits.
Better Root Growth: The fertilizer is earthworm friendly, and hence helps in improving the soil fertility and texture naturally, improving soil drainage and aeration and better root development.
- Pest Resistance: Enhances the quality of the plant boosting immunity and making them resistant to a number of pests, frost and helps in stress recovery.
- Enriched Soil: Being environment friendly, it supports the good microorganisms in the soil that can naturally take the atmospheric nitrogen converting it for plant use, reducing mineral buildup and improving drainage.
How to add Liquid Fertilizer?
- Till the soil, so that the soil is loose and allows the organic product to mix completely.
- For foliage and flowering plants add 200ml of the solution and dilute it with 2L of water.
- For saplings, dilute 100ml in 1L of water.
- Add the product to the soil early morning (before 7am) or late evenings (after 5pm)
When to add Liquid Fertilizer?
- For foliage plants: once every 30 days in summers and 45-60 days in winters for best results.
- For flowering plants: once every 25 days in summers and 40 days in winters for best results.
- For fruits/vegetables/herbs: once every 30-40 days for best results.
Why to add Liquid Fertilizer?
- It is a non-toxic fertilizer and serves as an excellent home garden supplement.
- It improves soil texture, aeration and moisture retaining capacity.
- It boosts plant health and helps in robust growth.