A nutrient-rich soil mix pack for every replanting and repotting need. The growth of every plant depends on the kind of nutrients it receives. This soil mix contains soil, coco peat and Vermicompost. The soil mix is prepared keeping the ratio recommended by Leafy Island's botanist. All prices are inclusive of GST. The soil mix comes packaged in a high-quality zipper bag (resealable & waterproof).
- Soil Mix weighing 1.8kg in a high-quality zipper bag that you can reseal for longer duration storage.
- Free Delivery
How to Use the Soil Mix for Replanting?
- Use this Soil Mix when you are ready to repot your plant.
- Ensure the pot has drainage holes before you start filling Soil Mix.
- Fill 1/3rd of the pot with Soil Mix
- Then place the plant at the centre of the pot.
- Add Soil Mix along the sides to fill up the empty space.
- Keep the soil aerated & do not pack it tight as it can damage the roots.
- Water thoroughly till it starts seeping from the drainage holes.