Zinnia plants are beautiful and vibrant addition to gardens and with the wooden finish fibreglass pot, they make an excellent houseplant choice. These plants belong to the sunflower tribe and grow in a variety of colors ranging from pink, purple, orange etc. They are an explosion of colors wherever they are plants and are excellent garden additions. Being annuals plants, they grow through most of the year and last till the coldest winter months are around. They are hardy plants and very easy to maintain. Zinnia flowers grow in a number of shapes, including beehive, button etc. The plants also come in different heights: taller varieties work best for the background of a garden bed, while shorter varieties work well along a border.
About the plant:
- They are hardy annuals and come in a large number of colors.
- They are a highly recommendable garden addition for a pop of color.
- They are mostly used as ornamental plants.
- They grow in a variety of heights.
- They are very low maintenance plants.
- They prefer hot sunny weather and moist soil to bloom best.
- This is a seasonal plant & blooms only during summers. During winters the plant will wither.
- Blooming Zinnia of about 12 inches in height. The flower color can vary among different colors. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Fiberglass made premium pot - wooden finish basket planter (check dimensions in image). To avoid water drainage, we do not drill a hole in the pot. You can do so upon receiving the plant.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)