Wishbone flower is an attention-grabbing, delicate flower that makes an excellent addition to your garden, even if you are an amateur plant parent. They bring a refreshing purple from the regular palette of reds and yellows which are common in a flowering plant. The plant comes potted in a stylish Railing pot, perfect for apartment and balcony gardens and can bring a dash of colour to an otherwise boring space. The plant mostly blooms purple and white coloured flowers in bicolour shades with amazing contrast. It is the perfect basket or container plant and sits happily in space constraints also. They are tough plants and can survive harsh summers too, apart from being very low in maintenance. The plant prefers direct sun and consistently moist soil to bloom best.
About Wishbone plant
- The plant bloom in a range of colours in shades of pink, purple and white.
- They prefer full sunlight during the growing season.
- They are perfect for containers and baskets because of their shallow roots.
- They are a perfect solution for apartments and small gardens.
- The plants do contain substances that are toxic to cats, dogs, and horses if ingested, so be sure to keep this in mind as you might put it in areas that might be explored by curious pets.
- Providing fertilizers in the spring and avoiding overcrowding will help your chrysanthemums produce more blooms over a longer period of time.
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust flowering Wishbone of upto 13 inches in height. The colour of the flower varies depending on availability. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with the drainage plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
Plant Care Tips for Wishbone Plant
Here is how you can care for Wishbone Plants
Light and Temperature Tips for Wishbone Plant:
- The plants require 4 to 5 hours of morning sunlight so either you can place them outside or near a south-facing window.
- Avoid exposing them to direct high-intensity sunlight.
- Maintain temperatures between 15- 30 degrees Celsius.
Watering Tips for Wishbone Plant:
- The plant like a lot of watering so it is advised to water daily.
- Keep the soil moist and ensure that the plant doesn’t get overwatered.
- Overwatering may lead to root rot.
- During winters, watering can be reduced to every other day.
Soil and Fertilization Tips for Wishbone Plant:
- Use a well drainage rich compost soil.
- Fertilize in spring before the fresh blooms appear.
- Use a liquid balanced fertilizer once a month.