Vermicompost 1.5 Kg - Organic Fertilizer & Manure
Vermicompost is nutrient abundant, eco-friendly organic fertilizer used for the healthy and robust plant growth. It is a product of decomposed organic matter, specific worms, bedding material and vermicast. The compost is 100% non-toxic, odorless and contains essential micro nutrients for the optimal plant growth. It improves soil aeration, water retaining capacity and enriches the soil with the microbial activities of the micro organisms. Vermicompost can be used in a wide range of plants including flowering, foliage and fruit plants.
All prices are inclusive of GST. The vermicompost comes packaged in a high quality zipper bag (resealable & water proof).
- Vermicompost weighing 1.5kg in a high quality zipper bag that you can reseal for longer duration storage.
- Free Delivery
How Vermicimpost Works?
- Vermicompost improves soil aeration and increases the water holding capacity of soil.
- It contains essential micro nutrients that are required for healthy plant growth and increased resistance to pests and pathogens.
- Microbial activity in worm castings and other organic matter increases the fertility of the soil and boosts plant growth.
How to add Vermicompost?
- Till the soil, so that the soil is loose and allows the organic product to mix completely.
- Use the required amount and sprinkle around the stem and root zone. Avoid sprinkling on leaves.
- Add 1/2 inch of soil above and pour water, so that the product thoroughly mixed with the soil.
When to add Vermicompost or Right Dosage?
- For indoor plants add: 200gms; flowering plants: 250gms; Kitchen garden sets: 150gms.
- Fertilize once a month during the summer and spring seasons.
- Avoid fertilizing in winters.
Why to add Vermicompost?
- It is a non-toxic fertilizer and serves as am excellent home garden supplement.
- It improves soil texture, aeration and moisture retaining capacity.
- It boosts plant health and helps in robust growth.