Belonging to Family Arecaceae, part of the Table Palm plant's seemingly endless popularity is owed to its interior-friendly size, which can be as small as a few inches or as tall as a few feet. The fact that it's not too picky about where it grows and requires only a little regular care surely doesn't hurt the tabletop palm's enduring legacy, either. It is a very low maintenance plant and is generally seen decorating a lot of corner spaces in offices and homes as décor plant since it can survive partial to full shade.
About Table Palm or Umbrella Palm
- It is a perennial plant and has broad, wide leaves.
- Generally used in offices and corner spaces as décor.
- It is a very low maintenance plant.
- It can grow in partial to full shade.
- It doesn’t require a lot of watering.
- It enjoys moist atmosphere.
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust Table Palm plant of upto 19 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- Pune location - only brown pot is available
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Table Palm Plant?
Light & Temperature Tips for Table Palm plant:
- The evergreen tabletop palm grows in partial shade or even full shade, which makes it a fixture in malls and office buildings. In fact, bright, direct light may cause the leaves to dry out.
- At home, protect the plant from direct sunlight, opting for filtered sun or shade instead.
- The table palm isn't a big fan of dry air, so if you use a humidifier in your space, that's even better.
Water Tips for Table Palm Plant:
- As it grows in its natural habitat, this palm likes moist environments.
- But when growing indoors, you're more likely to over-water your tabletop palm than under-water it.
- Water the soil with fluoride-free water so that it's uniformly moist, but be sure to let the soil dry out between watering.
- This palm likes well-drained soil; brown leaf tips are a common sign of too much water.
Soil Tips for Table Palm Plant:
- The plant prefers a peaty, soil-based potting mix with adequate drainage.
- As an indoor plant, the tabletop palm doesn't require fertilizer, but you may choose to use a pH balanced liquid fertilizer about once per month to help it along.