Syngonium plants are popular, fuss-free, easy going and air purifying houseplants. With a high tolerance to varied light conditions, these are highly adaptable varieties that can turn any corner into a green and beautiful one. Syngoniums are very sought after plants due to their versatile nature when it comes to different environments, since the plant can pick up its health, even when subjected to some mild stress conditions.
About the Syngonium Plant
- The attractive plant has green colored leaves with creamy white shade in the center.
- It is a low maintenance plant as it requires minimal care.
- It is a hardy houseplant that means even if the plant completely gets dry or becomes extremely soggy it can start blooming again provided you provide proper indirect sunlight and water.
- Syngonium podophyllum is popularly known as a good luck plant that increases prosperity in one's life.
- Syngonium podophyllum is a well known natural air purifier.
- One healthy Syngonium Green plant. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Potted in a 12 inch Brown pot with plate. (Default pot colour is Brown. If Brown is not available, it will be sent in Black).
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
- FREE Delivery
How to care for Syngonium podophyllum - Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Syngonium podophyllum -Plant
- The temperature should vary between 16-28 degrees celsius
- The plant blooms in bright and indirect sunlight but it also survives in low or medium-light.
- The plant when kept under direct sunlight can damage and burn the leaf margins and tips.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Syngonium podophyllum - Plant
- Water the plant in proper intervals, allow the top of the soil to dry completely. When watering/misting the plant, mist the moss stick properly.
- The soil should be moist and not soggy.
- Avoid overwatering and underwatering as it will cause root rot.
- Water regularly during summer/spring also gradually reduce during cold winters.
Fertilizing Tips for Syngonium podophyllum -Plant
- During the growing season fertilize the plant once in a month and avoid during winters.
- Syngonium plant looks pretty well even without fertilizing as it is not a big feeder.
- Use a well-drained fertile soil with balanced pH.
Other General Tips for Syngonium podophyllum - Plant
- Repot the Syngonium plant only if it has outgrown the current pot.
- The mealybugs and spider mites might attack the plant if there is low humidity.
- The leaves of the plant should not be ingested by humans, dogs, cats, and horses as it is toxic.
- The leaves might turn brown due to low humidity, so it is suggested to mist the Syngonium plant and move it to a place where there is comparatively more humidity