Syngonium Pink is also known as Syngonium Podophyllum and is a part of the Araceae family. It is commonly known as Arrowhead plant, Arrowhead vine, Arrowhead Ivy, Pink Allusion, goosefoot, African evergreen. It has a slow growth rate. Syngonium is originated in Latin America from Mexico to Bolivia. The plant grows pretty well in a hanging basket, pot, or over a moss stick. Syngonium is a tropical plant with attractive leaves of dark-green colour with silvery-white, green, pink, or cream variegation.
About Syngonium Pink Plant in Concrete Pot
- Syngonium Pink improves the quality of air by eliminating pollutants like benzene and formaldehyde.
- Initially, leaves are heart-shaped and later as it gets mature it turns into an arrowhead shape.
- Syngonium Pink plant can be grown indoors as well outdoors. But it is more widely used as an indoor houseplant
- It is believed that the Syngonium plant brings good luck and prosperity.
- It is an easy growing plant that survives without any special care.
- Syngonium Pink plant can grow up to 60 centimetres in height.
- The bright colour of the leaves is visible if the plant receives a good amount of bright light.
- The plant loves warm and humid conditions.
- One healthy Syngonium Green potted with the right soil mix
- 6 Inch Concrete pot (check dimensions on image)
- PlantCare Planner shared on Whatsapp by our Botanist
- FREE Delivery
How to care for Syngonium Pink Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:Light and Temperature Tips for Syngonium Pink Plant
- The temperature should vary between 15-29 degrees Celsius
- The plant loves bright and indirect light but it can also tolerate low light conditions.
- The direct sunlight will damage the Syngonium plant.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Syngonium Pink Plant
- Water the plant in proper intervals, allowing the top of the soil to dry completely.
- The soil should be moist and not soggy.
- Avoid overwatering and under watering, as it will cause root rot.
- You should gradually reduce watering during winter
Fertilizing Tips for Syngonium Pink Plant
- Fertilize the plant during its growing season and avoid it during winters.
- Use well-drained fertile soil.
- The soil pH should range between 5.5 - 6.5
Other General Tips for Syngonium Pink Plant
- Practice pruning during summer to enhance the growth of the plant and avoid doing it during winter.
- The leaves might turn brown due to low humidity, so it is suggested to mist the Syngonium plant and move it to a place where there is comparatively more humidity.
- The leaves of the plant should not be ingested by humans, dogs, cats, and horses as it is toxic.