Syngonium Mini Pixie is one of those plants that you would often find on people' desk. Syngonium is a part of a Araceae family & originated in Latin America from Mexico to Bolivia. It is an easy growing plant but has a slow growth rate. Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie is commonly known as Mini Pixie, Nephthytis, Arrowhead plant, Arrowhead vine, Arrowhead philodendron. This tropical evergreen plant is used to decorate the living room, office desk, or any indoor space.
About the Mini Pixie Plant
- The attractive plant has green colored leaves with creamy white shade in the center.
- It is a low maintenance plant as it requires minimal care.
- The mature plant might bloom flowers of creamy white color.
- It is a hardy houseplant that means even if the plant completely gets dry or becomes extremely soggy it can start blooming again provided you provide proper sunlight and water.
- Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie is popularly known as a good luck plant that increases prosperity in one's life.
- It is grown on a hanging basket, pot, or a moss stick.
- Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie is a well known natural air purifier.
- The plant grows up to 60 cms in height.
- One healthy Syngonium Green potted with the right soil mix
- 5 Inch Red/ White/ Black Square pot (check dimensions on image)
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
- FREE Delivery
How to care for Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie - Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie -Plant
- The temperature should vary between 15-29 degrees celsius
- The plant blooms in bright and indirect sunlight but it also survives in low or medium-light.
- The plant when kept under direct sunlight can damage and burn the leaves.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie - Plant
- Water the plant in proper intervals, allow the top of the soil to dry completely.
- The soil should be moist and not soggy.
- Avoid overwatering and underwatering as it will cause root rot.
- Water regularly during summer/spring also gradually reduce during cold winters.
Fertilizing Tips for Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie -Plant
- During the growing season fertilize the plant once in a month and avoid during winters.
- Syngonium plant looks pretty well even without fertilizing as it is not a big feeder.
- Use a well-drained fertile soil.
- The soil pH should range between 5.5 - 6.5
Other General Tips for Syngonium podophyllum Mini Pixie - Plant
- Repot the Syngonium Mini Pixie plant only if it has outgrown the current pot.
- The mealybugs and spider mites might attack the plant if there is low humidity.
- The leaves of the plant should not be ingested by humans, dogs, cats, and horses as it is toxic.
- The leaves might turn brown due to low humidity, so it is suggested to mist the Syngonium plant and move it to a place where there is comparatively more humidity