Sweet Williams is a beautiful, ornamental, low-maintenance flowering plant and comes in this premium quality woven basket of fibre-glass material. The plant blooms in clusters of pinks and purple and can mainly be grown if there is a space constrain. They look beautiful in containers and garden beds and grow mainly during the spring. Some species of the plant are also edible and are used an eatable decoration in many foods. Sweet Williams are fairly low maintenance plant and can be easily grown from seeds also.
About Sweet Williams:
- The plant is an ornamental, low maintenance flowering plant and blooms mainly during the spring in clusters of pink and purple.
- The plant doesn't survive for more than 2 years and needs to replanted again.
- The plant grows best if there is a space constrain and grows in containers and gardens tops.
- The plant likes to grow in full sun and can tolerate shade. But it becomes floppy if there is too much shade.
- Moderately water the plant and add fertilizers every growing season for better and more clusters.
- Beautiful Sweet Williams of about 10-12 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Fiberglass premium pot in wooden finish basket planter (check dimensions in image). To avoid water drainage, we do not drill a hole in the pot. You can do so upon receiving the plant.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)