Sweet Williams is a beautiful, ornamental, low-maintenance flowering plant. The plant blooms in clusters of pinks and purple and can mainly be grown if there is a space constrain. They look beautiful in containers and garden beds and grow mainly during the spring. Some species of the plant are also edible and are used as an eatable decoration in many foods. Sweet Williams is a fairly low maintenance plant and can be easily grown from seeds also.
About Sweet Williams Plants (Set of 3):
- The bundle contains three shades of the flowering plant in the colours of Deep Pink, Light Pink and Pink-White.
- The plant is an ornamental, low maintenance flowering plant and blooms mainly during the spring in clusters of popping shades.
- The plant doesn't survive for more than 2 years and needs to be replanted again.
Care Tips for Sweet Williams Plant Bundle:
- The plant requires a minimum of 5 hours of direct sunlight or else they do not bloom flowers and blooms best between temperatures of 16 to 30-degree Celsius.
- During summers the plant needs deep watering for the plant to survive. During winters every few days watering is enough if the plant is not getting enough sunlight. Overwatering leads to root rot and should be avoided by proper soil aeration.
- During summers use a high potassium organic fertilizer once a month. During winters fertilizing can be done every 40 to 60 days. Use drainage rich compost soil.
- Beautiful Sweet Williams Plants of about 10-12 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Potted in a 5-inch square pot (White, Red or Black) - Select pot colour while adding the plant to your cart.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over WhatsApp)