Extremely low maintenance, these beautiful, fleshy, green succulent bush plant contributes to adding a lot of texture to your outdoor succulent garden if you decide to make one. The leaves are light green in colour, pointing up on the stems, thicker on top than the bottom. The plant is an excellent addition to balcony gardens which receives a fair amount of direct sunlight. The plant is drought tolerant and can be easily propagated through cuttings. This plant with its foliage can be used as an element of contrast among succulent gardens, cactus gardens or xeriscape plantings.
About Succulent Bush:
- The plant has lush, evergreen foliage.
- The plant blooms yellow flowers during summertime.
- The plant can be easily propagated from leaf cuttings.
- The plant is drought tolerant.
- The plant can survive partial shade but prefers full sun for at least 4 hours.
- They can also grow on low-quality soil.
- They are quite low-maintenance plants.
- Healthy robust Succulent Bush of about 18 inches in height
- Potted in 6inch Round Red Pot.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)
The plant has FREE Delivery
How to care for Succulent Bush Plant?
Light and Temperature Tips
- It requires sunlight of around 2-3 hours.
- Harsh sunlight can scorch the leaf surface.
- The usual temperature requirement of the plant is 18° to 24°C.
- The plant when kept under direct sunlight for more than the required time can result in the shedding of leaves.
- It is preferable to keep it in a dry environment and heated homes.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth
- Water the plant when the soil is totally dry, and leaves are wrinkled slightly.
- The simplest way is to use a moisture meter, insert it into the soil, and get the reading.
- Another way is to touch the leaves and if it feels plump (filled with water) then you do not need to water them at that moment.
- If it is overwatered, the lower leaves will tend to fall downwards and if it is under-watered, the brown spots will be observed over the leaves.
- The plant does not require to be fertilized very often.
- Do not fertilize the plant when the soil is dry, it can cause damage to the roots.
- It requires a balanced water-soluble fertilizer that can be sprayed over the plant or directly can be poured over the soil in the pot.
- Use high nitrogen, compost, and acidic fertilizer.