Extremely low maintenance, these beautiful, fleshy, green succulent bush plant contributes to adding a lot of texture to your outdoor succulent garden if you decide to make one. The leaves are light green in colour, pointing up on the stems, thicker on top than the bottom. The plant is an excellent addition to balcony gardens which receives a fair amount of direct sunlight. The plant is drought tolerant and can be easily propagated through cuttings. This plant with its foliage can be used as an element of contrast among succulent gardens, cactus gardens or xeriscape plantings.
About Succulent Bush:
- The plant has lush, evergreen foliage.
- The plant blooms yellow flowers during summertime.
- The plant can be easily propagated from leaf cuttings.
- The plant is drought tolerant.
- The plant can survive partial shade but prefers full sun for at least 4 hours.
- They can also grow on low-quality soil.
- They are quite low-maintenance plants.
- Healthy robust Succulent Bush of about 18 inches in height
- Fiberglass made premium pot - wooden finish basket planter (check dimensions in image). To avoid water drainage, we do not drill a hole in the pot. You can do so upon receiving the plant.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)