A one-stop solution to the complete potting mixture your plant will ever need.
The Soil Kit is a special kit containing 1 packet of Nutrient Rich Potting Soil Mix (1.8kg), 1 packet Organic Coco-Peat (900g), 1 packet of Organic Liquid Fertilizer (1L), 1 packet of Vermicompost (1.5kg) and 1 high quality Water Pressure Sprayer for Misting (2L capacity).
The easy-to-use kit contains all products essential for potting a new plant/sapling or repotting an old plant into fresh media. The Nutrient Rich potting mix comes with the proper mixture of nutrients and compost required for the healthy growth and development of roots and plant. Cocopeat can be added in the soil to improve drainage and aeration, apart from imparting anti-fungal properties to protect the plant from infections. A dose of Liquid high nitrogen fertilizer goes a long way, which not only ensures the fertility of the soil, but also balances the nutrients for the optimum and robust growth of the plant. The pump pressure sprayer comes with a holding capacity of 2L and dual nozzle benefit which aids in jet spraying and misting, and is a must-have if you are a plant enthusiast.
All products are 100% organic, non-toxic and biodegradable. All prices are inclusive of GST.
What’s Included in Soil Kit:
- 1 x Nutrient Rich Soil Mix (1.8 kg)
- 1 x Organic Coco Peat (900 g)
- 1 x Liquid Fertilizer (1 Litre)
- 1 x Vermicompost (1.5 kg)
- 1 x Spray Bottle (2 L capacity)
- FREE Delivery
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep Away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep away from eyes and do not inhale or ingest.
- If inhaled or ingested, seek medical attention immediately.
How to use:
- Use the Nutrient Rich Potting Soil for repotting existing plants into new media or planting sapling, new plants or propagating pups into a new pot.
- Cocopeat can be added in a (Soil: Cocopeat) 2:1 ratio for flowering plants and 1:1 for foliage plants into the potting mix.
- Liquid fertilizer can be added once a month during Summers and once every 45 days during Winters.
- Spray bottle can be used to mist the leaves and stem thoroughly with water, insecticidal soap or fungicide.