Bring home a Variegated Snake Plant (also known as Sansevieria trifasciata 'Laurentii') in a gorgeous wooden finish Woven Basket. Sansevieria trifasciata laurentii is a succulent plant that has leathery texture, thick, hard, sword-shaped leaves with pointed ends. The plant requires minimal care & is a no fuss plant. You can place it any good lit corner of your home.
About Snake Plant Laurentii
- Sansevieria trifasciata laurentii plant is used as a natural air purifier.
- It is a low maintenance plant as it requires minimal care.
- The Snake Plant in the woven basket is mainly used as a table top plant.
- Sansevieria trifasciata laurentii is an ornamental plant that increases the beauty of the surrounding.
- The attractive plant has a dark green color leaves with light yellow shade edges.
- It is a drought-tolerant plant and also has a slow growth rate.
- Sansevieria trifasciata plant prefers warm and humid conditions but also survives in low humidity.
- The plant blooms greenish-white flowers in summer and spring.
- It is a renowned houseplant as it can survive in low light conditions.
- Healthy robust Snake Plant of about 13 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Fiberglass made premium pot - wooden finish basket planter (check dimensions in image). To avoid water drainage, we do not drill a hole in the pot. You can do so upon receiving the plant.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)