Rosemary is a globally used herb, which has paved its way as a kitchen essential for herb enthusiasts. It is an aromatic shrub and blooms white, purple and pink flowers during spring and summer. The plant is a very versatile culinary seasoning and can be used in a variety of cuisines.
The plant also has a lot of medicinal properties. The plant is rich in antioxidants and is also used as an anti-inflammatory agent.
About Rosemary Plant
- The plant is mostly found in Mediterranean cuisine.
- The plant is a herb and is aromatic. One shrub can spread the fragrance in the entire kitchen.
- The plant blooms flowers during summer and spring.
- The plant has various medicinal properties.
- Rosemary oil is used in aromatherapy.
- The plant is fairly easy to grow.
What You Get?
- Healthy & aromatic Rosemary plant potted in the right soil mix. The height of the plant would be ~ 4-8 inches.
- 8-inch pot (Black/ Brown) & plate.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (shared over WhatsApp)
How to care for Rosemary Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Rosemary Plant:
- The plant requires 4 to 5 hours of direct sunlight in the morning and natural bright light for the rest of the day.
- The plant can grow well in a moderately humid atmosphere.
- The plant requires about 15 to 37 degrees Celsius to grow properly.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Rosemary Plant
- Water the plant when the top 2 inches dry off.
- The plant cannot tolerate overwatering and can die fast.
- The plant is drought tolerant and can survive low water levels.
- Water thoroughly during summers and reduce during winters.
Fertilizing Tips for Rosemary Plant
- Use nutrient-rich well-draining soil for growth.
- Use any natural organic fertilizer once a month.
- Fertilize mainly during spring.