Roses are cultivated for their beautiful, large, showy flowers. The plants come in high quality rectangle plastic pot. The flower colors range between white through various tones of yellow and pink to red to maroon. Most emit a delightful fragrance, which varies according to the variety. They are very resilient plants and with seasonal pruning thrives the best. They are mostly cultivated as garden plants and are are also used in landscaping and hedges.
About Rose plant:
- They are mostly shrubs and have large colourful, showy flowers, with varying shades of reds and pinks.
- The plant grow best in direct sunlight of about 5 to 7 hours. They grow best in moist soil which is not too soggy. Fertilize the plant once a month.
- They are best known for ornamental purposes and are used in decorations.
- Roses are used as flavouring agents in various industries like perfume, food and beverages.
- Get a bushy and healthy Rose of about 12-14 inches in height in a Rectangle Pot of size 17 inches. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Rectangular Pot of Brown or Black color. The color will depend on the availability of stock. The default color will always be brown.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)