Rose and Hibiscus are the garden favorites and they bring a tropical and aesthetic flair to your garden or balcony. These blooms are not only pretty to look at but are also power packed with benefits. Hibiscus have been used since a long time in herbal preparations to aid health. Rose petals contribute to a lot of beauty regimes for healthy and glowing skin. These plants come in high quality plastic rectangle pots with premium finish terracotta colour, which can add a beautiful element to your garden.
About the Plants:
- These are winter hardly plants and bloom beautiful flowers with colours ranging from white, red, pink, orange and many more.
- These plants require periodic pruning and fertilizing for best growth. Fertilize the plant once a month during the growing season.
- They are largely shrubs and are best known for ornamental purposes.
- They require full sunlight for at least 6 hours per day. Water the plant deeply so that the soil is moist and well-draining.
- The plant grows in a tropical environment and requires at least 4 to 6 hours of direct sunlight to bloom well.
- The plant blooms bright colourful flowers.
- The plant requires regular watering to grow best. These are heavy feeders and prefer a moist, well-draining soil.
- The plant requires a high potassium fertilizer very month during summers and every 2 months during winters to bloom well.
- Get a blooming and healthy Hibiscus of about 10-12 inches in height in a Rectangle Pot of size 17 inches. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Get 2 blooming Roses of about 13-15 inches in height in a Rectangle Pot of size 17 inches. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Rectangular Pot of Brown or Black color. The color will depend on the availability of stock. The default color will always be brown.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)