Belonging to family Rosaceae, Roses are primarily native to the temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere and are cultivated for ornamental purposes due to their large, colourful flowers, which range in colours from white through various tones of yellow and pink to dark crimson, and most have an exquisite fragrance. Mostly native to Asia and some native to Europe and North America, they are cultivated across the world. They are very resilient plants and with seasonal pruning thrives amazingly.
About Pink White Rose Plant
- They are shrubs and have large pink and white flowers.
- Largely native to Asia, they hold cultural significance.
- The shrubs can grow between 1m to 7m in height and have thorns on the stems.
- They are best cultivated for ornamental purposes.
- They are used as garden plants, landscaping and on hedges.
- Roses are used as flavoring agents in various food and cosmetic industries.
- Healthy & robust flowering rose plant of upto 16 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate.
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- FREE Delivery
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
- The colour of the bloom can vary from shades of pink to white. The colour of the bloom is not guaranteed to be as shown in the photo.
How to Care for Rose Bushes:
Here are the care tips for Rose Plants:
Light and Temperature Tips for White Pink Rose
- Keep them under direct sunlight for at least 7 hours.
- If there are more than 1 pots then keep them at 2 ft apart spacing.
- Maintain a temperature between 29 to 35 degree Celcius.
Watering Tips for Healthy Pink White Rose Plant
- Water the plant thoroughly so that the soil is well saturated.
- Roses grow best in moist soil but not wet soils.
- Maintain enough drainage holes for proper aeration to avoid water-clogging.
- Avoid watering between 10 AM to 6 PM.
Soil Tips for Healthy growth of White Pink Rose plant
- Use a well drainage soil.
- Use any balanced fertilizer every 15 days for best blooms.
- Repot every year before the first bloom starts in the plant as they are heavy feeders.
- Roses are also susceptible to pests like aphids. Use a hose spray early in the morning to wash them off.
- They are susceptible to fungal attacks so maintain proper aeration of the soil.