Philodendron Xanadu Green plant is commonly known as Winterbourn, Lacy tree Philodendron, Split-leaf Philodendron. It is a part of the Araceae family. The plant is mainly originated in Brazil. It grows well as a container plant. It is an evergreen upright shrub widely used for ornamental purposes. The Philodendron Xanadu plant leaves are toxic for both pets & humans.
About the Philodendron Xanadu Green Plant
- Philodendron Xanadu Green is used as a natural air purifier
- This tropical plant grows up to 4 feet in height and 5 feet in width.
- The main attraction is its beautiful leaves that are large, leathery, golden green and deeply lobed.
- It is an indoor as well as an outdoor plant.
- The plant is prone to a fungal disease that is brown spots on the leaves mainly caused due to over watering. Use a fungicide to treat the plant.
- The plant rarely blooms flowers.
- Philodendron Xanadu plant loves 18-23 degree temperature during day time and around 15 degrees Celsius at night.
Plant has FREE Delivery.
- Healthy & robust Philodendron Xanadu Green plant of up to 20 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- Pune location - only brown pot is available
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
How to care for Philodendron Xanadu Green Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Philodendron Xanadu Green Plant
- The temperature for Philodendron Xanadu Green plant may vary between 18-27 degree Celsius
- Philodendron Xanadu requires more light compare to other varieties of Philodendron.
- Avoid frost and cold winter.
- The plant blooms in bright and indirect sunlight but also survive in a shady area.
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will result in leaves turning pale, dry, or unhealthy.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Philodendron Xanadu Green Plant
- The simplest way is to use a moisture meter, insert it into the soil, and get the reading.
- Another way is to touch the leaves and if it feels plump (filled with water) then you do not need to water it at that moment.
- Let the top of the soil dry completely and later water accordingly.
- Use well-drained moist soil and should avoid wet, dry, and sandy soils.
Fertilizing Tips for Philodendron Xanadu Green Plant
- Use slow-release fertilizer during spring and liquid fertilizer during summer.
- Fertilize once in a month during spring and summer.
- You can reduce during cold winters to once in 45-60 days
Other General Tips for Philodendron Xanadu Green Plant
- Make sure to avoid over watering or under watering as it turns the leaves yellow
- Repot your Philodendron Xanadu Green plant during summer, while repotting pick a pot which is at least 1-2 inches bigger than your previous pot.
- Philodendron Xanadu Plant does not require regular pruning but you can trim and remove damaged leaves to make the plant look more presentable.