Philodendron Xanadu Croat plant is one of the most hassle-free indoor plants that is reigning in the interior decor space. It is a part of the Araceae family. The plant is mainly originated in Brazil. It grows well as a container plant. It is an evergreen upright shrub widely used for ornamental purposes. The plant leaves are toxic to pets, so make sure you keep them away from your furry friends.
About Philodendron Xanadu Plant
- Philodendron Xanadu Green is used as a natural air purifier
- This tropical plant grows up to 4 feet in height and 5 feet in width.
- The main attraction is its beautiful leaves that are large, leathery, golden green and deeply lobed.
- It is an indoor as well as an outdoor plant.
- The plant is prone to a fungal disease that is brown spots on the leaves mainly caused due to overwatering. Use a fungicide to treat the plant.
- The plant rarely blooms flowers.
- Philodendron Xanadu plant loves 18-23 degrees temperature during day time and around 15 degrees Celsius at night.
The plant has FREE Delivery.
- Healthy & robust Philodendron Xanadu plant of up to 5-8 inches in height.
- 9 inch Round White Pot
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
How to care for Philodendron Xanadu Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Philodendron Xanadu Plant
- The temperature for the Philodendron Xanadu plant may vary between 18-27 degree Celsius
- Philodendron Xanadu requires more light compare to other varieties of Philodendron.
- Avoid frost and cold winter.
- The plant blooms in bright and indirect sunlight but also survive in a shady area.
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will result in leaves turning pale, dry, or unhealthy.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Philodendron Xanadu Plant
- The simplest way is to use a moisture meter, insert it into the soil, and get the reading.
- Another way is to touch the leaves and if it feels plump (filled with water) then you do not need to water it at that moment.
- Let the top of the soil dry completely and later water accordingly.
- Use well-drained moist soil and should avoid wet, dry, and sandy soils.
Fertilizing Tips for Philodendron Xanadu Plant
- Use slow-release fertilizer during spring and liquid fertilizer during summer.
- Fertilize once a month during spring and summer.
- You can reduce during cold winters to once in 45-60 days
Other General Tips for Philodendron Xanadu Plant
- Make sure to avoid overwatering or under watering as it turns the leaves yellow
- Repot your Philodendron Xanadu Green plant during summer, while repotting pick a pot that is at least 1-2 inches bigger than your previous pot.
- Philodendron Xanadu Plant does not require regular pruning but you can trim and remove damaged leaves to make the plant look more presentable.