Philodendron Ceylon Golden Plant is commonly known as Philodendron Golden Emerald, Fiddle-leaf philodendron, Gold Satin, Philodendron Golden Erubescens, Velvet Leaf. It is a part of the Araceae family. It is an evergreen and popular houseplant. The philodendron is an indoor as well as an outdoor plant. The plant does best with bright indirect light and grows well with moderate watering on a moss stick.
About Philodendron Ceylon Golden Plant in White Pot
- It improves the quality of air by eliminating the harmful pollutants Formaldehyde, Benzene, and Trichloroethylene.
- Philodendron Ceylon Golden plant can grow up to 10 feet in height.
- The plant grows well indoor in warm surroundings but if grown outdoor make sure to place it in a shady area.
- It is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- The main attraction is its paddle-shaped leaves with visible shades of golden cream or bright green.
- Philodendron Ceylon Golden plant requires hot and humid conditions.
- It is an easy growing plant that requires minimal care
- The Philodendron loves growing around Ferns, Dracaena, Aralia, Spathiphyllum (Peace Lilly) and Rhoeo plants.
- Healthy Golden Ceylon plant of upto 2.5 feet of height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 12-Inches Pearl White Pot (Dimensions given in the image below)
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (shared over WhatsApp)
How to care for Philodendron Ceylon Golden Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Philodendron Ceylon Golden Plant
- The temperature for Philodendron Ceylon Golden plant may vary between 13-30 degrees celsius
- Avoid frost and cold winter.
- The plant blooms in bright and indirect sunlight but also survive in a shady area.
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will result in leaves turning dry or shedding.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Philodendron Ceylon Golden Plant
- Water the plant when the soil is totally dry, and leaves are wrinkled slightly.
- Let the top of the soil dry completely and later water accordingly.
- Use well-drained moist soil and should avoid wet, dry, and sandy soils.
Fertilizing Tips for Philodendron Ceylon Golden Plant
- Use slow-release fertilizer during spring and liquid fertilizer during summer.
- Fertilize once a month during spring and summer.
- You can reduce during cold winters to once in 45-60 days.
Other General Tips for Philodendron Ceylon Golden Plant
- Make sure to avoid overwatering and underwatering as it turns the leaves yellow
- Repot your Philodendron Ceylon Golden plant during summer, while repotting pick a pot that is at least 1-2 inches bigger than your previous pot.
- It can be grown in a hanging basket or moss stick.
- Practice pruning every 3 months to train the plant to grow on a moss stick.