Petunias are an excellent choice due to their long flowering periods and their ability to bloom quite well during winters. Summers make them leggy, but the flowers start growing well as winters approach and start blooming flowers even in low temperatures and full sun. They are popular choices as container plants, hanging baskets and even lawn plants as they bring a dash of colour to a neutral setting. These are also good options as border plants as they are non-fussy and require moderate care for growth and maintenance. They are mostly used for ornamental and decoration purposes.
About Petunia White Plant
- The plant blooms pristine white flowers with a sweet fragrance with extended bloom periods.
- They are wonderful winter plants and blooms vibrant flowers even in low temperatures.
- The plant is very durable and can grow in a variety of soil conditions.
- They are excellent choices for containers, hanging baskets and even lawns and borders.
- They are mostly used for decoration and ornamental purposes.
The plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust flowering Petunia White plant of up to 12 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Petunia White Plants?
Here are care tips for Petunia White Plants:
Light and Temperature Tips for Petunia White Plants
- The plant requires a minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight or they do not bloom flowers.
- The plant blooms best between temperatures of 16-28 degree Celcius.
- The plant can tolerate cold temperatures and grows well during winters.
- The plant requires moderate humidity to grow.
Watering Tips for Petunia White Plants
- During summers the plant needs deep watering for the plant to survive.
- During winters every few days watering is enough if the plant is not getting enough sunlight.
- Overwatering leads to root rot and should be avoided by proper soil aeration.
Soil Tips for healthy growth of Petunia White plant
- During summers use a high potassium organic fertilizer once a month.
- During winters fertilizing can be done every 40 to 60 days.
- Use good drainage rich compost soil.