Petunias are some of the popular options for flowering plant because of their extended flower bloom period. Though they tend to get a bit leggy during the summer season, they pick up growth and start growing well during winters. They are popular choices as container plants, hanging baskets and even lawn plants as they bring a dash of colour to a neutral setting. These are also good options as border plants as they are non-fussy and require moderate care for growth and maintenance. They are mostly used for ornamental and decoration purposes.
About Petunia Purple Plant
- The flowers are large and colourful with varying colours ranging in various shades of pink, orange and red.
- They are wonderful winter plants and blooms vibrant flowers even in low temperatures.
- The flowers bring a dash of colours and bloom in beautiful purple shades with splashes of white in them.
- The plant is very durable and can grow in a variety of soil conditions.
- They are excellent choices for containers, hanging baskets and even lawns and borders.
- They are mostly used for decoration and ornamental purposes.
The plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust flowering Petunia Purple plant of up to 12 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Petunia Purple Plants?
Here are care tips for Petunia Purple Plants:
Light and Temperature Tips for Petunia Purple Plants
- The plant requires a minimum of 5 hours of direct sunlight or else they do not bloom flowers.
- The plant blooms best between temperatures of 16-30 degree Celcius.
- The plant can tolerate cold temperatures and grows well during winters.
- The plant requires moderate humidity to grow.
Watering Tips for Petunia Purple Plants
- During summers the plant needs deep watering for the plant to survive.
- During winters every few days watering is enough if the plant is not getting enough sunlight.
- Overwatering leads to root rot and should be avoided by proper soil aeration.
Soil Tips for healthy growth of Petunia Purple plant
- During summers use a high potassium organic fertilizer once a month.
- During winters fertilizing can be done every 40 to 60 days.
- Use good drainage rich compost soil.