Pentas plant is a low-maintenance plant and bloom bright, star-shaped flowers. Pentas plant is a predominantly spring and summer plant and can bloom even in the hottest of summers. Their bright beautiful flowers attract butterflies and other pollination agents. They are excellent garden addition and are perfect balcony plants if you are dwelling in an apartment. They are majorly used in decorations, and their dark green contrasting foliage with their distinctive blooms makes them a fantastic decor option.
About Pentas Plant
- Pentas flowers bloom in a range of colours in shades of white, yellow, orange, purple, or red.
- The plant blooms small star-shaped flowers that stay in bloom for an extended period of time during the summers.
- They prefer full sunlight during the growing season.
- They are perfect for containers, baskets and gardens choices for flowering plants.
- They are ideal options for apartments and small gardens.
- They are completely pet-friendly.
- There should be ideal placing between 2 plants for proper growth.
- Healthy Pentas Plant with a colourful bloom. The bloom colour can vary.
- 8 Inch pots & Plate
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare Planner prepared by botanist & shared on WhatsApp on day of delivery.
Plant Care Tips for Pentas Plant
Here is how you can care for Pentas Plants
Light and Temperature Tips:
- The plants require 6 hours of full sunlight so either you can place them outside or near a south-facing window.
- Exposing them to direct high-intensity sunlight leads to an enhanced blooming capacity.
- Maintain temperatures between 15- 30 degree Celsius.
- The plant like a lot of watering so it is advised to water daily.
- Keep the soil moist and ensure that the plant doesn’t get overwatered.
- Overwatering may lead to root rot.
- During winters, watering can be reduced to every other day.
- Use good drainage rich compost soil.
- Fertilize in spring before the fresh blooms appear.
- Use a liquid balanced fertilizer once a month.