The Money Plant Marble Prince, scientifically known as Epipremnum Aureum, belongs to the Araceae family. Commonly known as Pothos, Devils Ivy, and Silver Vine, the Marble Prince Money Plant is native to Moorea (a South Pacific Island). The main attraction of the plant is its heart-shaped leaves with shades of yellow, light green, or white.
About Money Plant Green White, Epipremnum aureum, Devil's Ivy
- Marble Prince Money Plants are considered as air-purifiers as they eliminate harmful pollutants like formaldehyde, xylene, toluene, and benzene.
- It is drought-tolerant.
- It is an evergreen tropical plant that brings fortune and prosperity.
- Marble prince is a popular houseplant that is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- The plant is best grown indoors. It is a low-maintenance plant as it requires minimal care.
- The Marble Prince Money plant loves warm conditions.
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust Marble Prince money plant of up to 3-6 inches in height.
- 6 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp).
How to care for Money plant marble prince, Scindapsus n joy Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Marble Prince Money plant
- The Money plant, when kept under direct sunlight, can lead to the burning of leaves.
- The plant does pretty well in indirect and partial light.
- The temperature requirement of the Money plant is 16-32 degrees celsius.
- Place the plant in the southwest or east if you want to grow them indoors.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Marble Prince Money plant
- The marble prince money plant loves watering, but make sure to avoid overwatering.
- You can water regularly during summers but gradually reduce during winters.
- Water the plant when the top of the soil is totally dry.
Fertilizing Tips for Marble Prince Money plant
- Use nitrate base fertilizer. The soil Ph should range between 6-7.5
- Don't fertilize the plant just after the trimming process.
- Fertilize the plant in the evening or in a shady area.
Other General Tips for Money plant marble prince, Scindapsus n joy Plant
- The plant is harmful to cats and dogs, so make sure that the plant is not ingested by the pets.
- The plant doesn't require regular pruning, but if you want to trim the unwanted damaged leaves or stem, the best time is during winters.
- Use a 4-inch small pot for planting propagated shoots.
- Repot the marble prince money plant during the spring or summer and use a pot 1-2 inches bigger than your previous pot.