The Money Plant Marble Prince is scientifically known as Epipremnum Aureum. It is a part of the Araceae family. The common names of this plant are Pothos, Devils Ivy, and Silver Vine. The marble prince money plant is native to Moorea. The main attraction of the plant is heart-shaped leaves with the shades yellow, light green, or white.
About the Plant
- Marble prince money plant is considered as air purifiers as it eliminates harmful pollutants like formaldehyde, xylene, toluene, and benzene.
- It is drought-tolerant.
- It is an evergreen tropical plant that brings fortune and prosperity.
- Marble prince is a popular houseplant that is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- The best way to grow marble prince money plant is in a hanging basket as it helps in decorating the place.
- The plant is best grown indoors.
- It is a low maintenance plant as it requires minimal care.
- The plant grows up to 20 meters in height
- Marble prince plant loves warm conditions.
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust Marble Prince money plant of up to 7 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 6 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- Pune location - only brown pot is available
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
How to care for Money plant marble prince, Scindapsus n joy Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Money plant marble prince, Scindapsus n joy Plant
- The Money plant, when kept under direct sunlight, can lead to the burning of leaves.
- The plant does pretty well in indirect and partial light.
- The temperature requirement of the Money plant is 16-32 degrees celsius.
- Place the plant in southwest or east if you want to grow them indoor.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth Money plant marble prince, Scindapsus n joy Plant
- The marble prince money plant loves watering, but make sure to avoid overwatering.
- You can water regularly during summers but gradually reduce during winters.
- Water the plant when the top of the soil is totally dry.
Fertilizing Tips for Money plant marble prince, Scindapsus n joy Plant
- Use nitrate base fertilizer
- The soil Ph should range from 6-7.5
- You should never fertilize just after the trimming process.
- Fertilize the plant in the evening or in a shady area.
Other General Tips for Money plant marble prince, Scindapsus n joy Plant
- The plant is found to be harmful to cats and dogs, so make sure that the plant is not ingested by the pets
- The plant doesn't require regular pruning, but if you want to trim the unwanted damaged leaves or stem the best time it is preferred to be done during winters
- Initially you can use 4-inch small pot for planting.
- Repot the marble prince money plant during the spring or summer and use a pot 1-2 inches bigger than your previous pot.