Money Plant Golden is commonly known Golden Pothos and Devil's ivy. It is scientifically known as Epipremnum aureum. It is a part of the Araceae family. It is an easy growing plant that requires minimal care. A money plant is used to create edges on the wall or balcony. The best way to grow the Golden Money plant is in a hanging basket.
About Money Plant Golden
- The Money Plant Golden is hardy and difficult to kill.
- This money plant can also survive without light.
- This money plant has bright golden yellow colored leaves that are heart-shaped and gives a shiny impact.
- The Golden money plant is evergreen and perennial which means it will survive for many years.
- It is believed that the plant brings prosperity and wealth in one's life
- It is a popular houseplant that brings lots of greenery and enhances the beauty of the place
- It is a tropical plant that requires warm condition and doesn't sustain in cold winters.
- The plant never grows flowers because of its genetic impairments.
- The plant is a well known natural air purifier that eliminates pollutants like formaldehyde and benzene.
- The plant comes in a 6 inch pot of your choice.
Plant has FREE Delivery.
- Healthy & robust Money Plant Golden plant of upto 7 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 6 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- Pune location - only brown pot is available
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
Light and Temperature Tips for Money Plant Golden, Scindapsus Golden Plant
- The Money plant, when kept under direct sunlight, can lead to the burning of leaves.
- The plant does pretty well in indirect and partial light.
- The temperature requirement of the Money plant is 15-30 degrees celsius.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Money Plant Golden, Scindapsus Golden Plant
- The golden money plant loves watering, but make sure to avoid overwatering.
- You can water regularly during summers but gradually reduce during winters.
- Water the plant when the top of the soil is totally dry.
- Mist the plants roots to see better growth.
Fertilizing Tips for Money Plant Golden, Scindapsus Golden Plant
- Use nitrate base fertilizer
- The soil Ph should range from 6-7.5
- You should never fertilize just after the trimming process.
- Fertilize the plant in the evening or in a shady area.
Other General Tips for Money Plant Golden, Scindapsus Golden Plant
- The plant is found to be harmful to cats and dogs, so make sure that the plant is not ingested by the pets
- The plant doesn't require regular pruning, but if you want to trim the unwanted damaged leaves or stem the best time it is preferred to be done during winters
- Repot the golden money plant during the spring or summer and use a pot 1-2 inches bigger than your previous pot.