Mint is a very aromatic herb and is widely used in cuisines and . Mint is native to Europe, Asia, Australia, South Africa and North America is one of the globally used herb in various cuisines. A characteristic feature of Mint is its square stems, and its sweet-pungent smell on bruising the stem or leaves. They are also excellent kitchen companions, and are used in herbal teas and medicines, garden accents and ground cover. Mint grows very widely, so if plants, the spread should be checked.
About Mint Plant:
- The plant has a square stem with leaf colour ranging between dark green to green-purple.
- The plant blooms tiny flowers with colours between white and purple.
- The plant is very aromatic and has a sweet, pungent smell.
- The plant is used as garden covers, kitchen accents and air freshners.
- Mint is also an excellent mosquito repellent.
- The leaves are used in herbal preparations.
What you get?
- Healthy & robust Mint plant potted in the right soil mix. The height of the plant would be ~ 12 inches. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 6 inch pot (Black/ Brown) & plate along with it (check dimension in the image)
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (shared over Whatsapp)
How to care for Mint Plant?
Here are tips on caring for Mint plant:-
Light and temperature Tips for Mint Plant:
- The plant grows in full sunlight to partial shade. However, some variegated types might need protection from high intensity sun
- The plant can tolerate temperatures between 22 to 34 degrees Celsius.
- The plant thrives in moderate humidity.
Watering Tips for Mint Plant:
- Do not over water the plant or it will lead to root rot.
- Keep the soil moist and do not let it dry between watering.
- Keep the plants at about a feet or 2 spacing.
Fertilizer Tips for Mint Plant:
- Use a well-draining soil rich in compost.
- Use organic fertilizer ever few months for better growth.