Belonging to the family Blechnaceae, this plant is a great low maintenance foliage plant that brings feathery greenery to a home's interior. Simply give this strong grower moderate light, even moisture and minimal fertilizer and you will have a constant green companion. Avoid potting in big size pots, this will keep its roots healthy and in time a trunk will form. Give this Fiji native an east, west or north exposure so it will have either morning or afternoon sun for it to thrive beautifully.
About Miniature Tree Fern, Oceaniopteris Gibba
- It is a low maintenance foliage plant.
- Oceaniopteris gibba is a small tree fern.
- Oceaniopteris gibba is a neat, symmetrical rosette of fronds up to 90 cm (36 inches) long and 30 cm (12 inches) wide.
- You can plant fern bulbs in the spring and summer season for better result
- The ferns can grow between a range of sunlight options and humidity levels.
- They are often used in offices and terrace gardens.
- They act as amazing ornamental plants.
The plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust Miniature Tree Fern of 12-16 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Mini Tree Fern Plant?
Light Tips for Mini Tree Fern plant
- The plant can grow between full light to partial shade.
- It prefers temperatures between 16 to 29℃.
- Since most ferns are generally found in forests, the container plants also enjoy a humid atmosphere.
- It grows well in filtered bright light also.
Water Tips for Mini Tree Fern Plant
- Requires a constantly moist temperature.
- The soil should not be dried out between watering.
- Watering should be done every day in summers and in a span of 2 to 3 days in winters, depending upon the soil moisture aspect.
Soil Tips for Mini Tree Fern Plant
- Prefers loamy, fertile and well-draining soil.
- Use any organic liquid fertilizer every few months.