Kentia Palm plant's endless popularity is owed to its interior-friendly size, which can be an amazing companion to those who do not want its tall 4ft sibling, Areca Palm. The fact that it's not too picky about where it grows and requires only a little regular care surely doesn't hurt the palm's enduring legacy, either. It is a very low maintenance plant and is generally seen decorating a lot of corner spaces in offices and homes as a décor plant since it can survive partial to full shade.
About Kentia Palm in White Pot
- It is a neglect tolerant plant and grows with minimal care.
- Generally used in offices and corner spaces as décor.
- It is a very low maintenance plant.
- It can grow in partial to full shade.
- It doesn’t require a lot of watering.
- It enjoys a moist atmosphere.
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust Kentia Palm plant of upto 1-1.5ft in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 10 Inch of Pearl White Premium Pot (as shown in image)
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Kentia Palm Plant?
Light & Temperature Tips for Kentia Palm plant:
- The evergreen palm grows in partial shade or even full shade, which makes it a fixture in malls and office buildings. In fact, bright, direct light may cause the leaves to dry out.
- At home, protect the plant from direct sunlight, opting for filtered sun or shade instead.
- The palm isn't a big fan of dry air, so if you use a humidifier in your space, that's even better.
Water Tips for Kentia Palm Plant:
- As it grows in its natural habitat, this palm likes moist environments.
- But when growing indoors, you're more likely to over-water your palm than under-water it.
- Water the soil with fluoride-free water so that it's uniformly moist, but be sure to let the soil dry out between watering.
- This palm likes well-drained soil; brown leaf tips are a common sign of too much water.
Soil Tips for Kentia Palm Plant:
- The plant prefers a peaty, soil-based potting mix with adequate drainage.
- As an indoor plant, the palm doesn't require fertilizer, but you may choose to use a pH-balanced liquid fertilizer about once per month to help it along.
- Use a slow-releasing fertilizer for better growth.