Kalanchoe plant is a low-maintenance succulent houseplant that blooms long-lasting flowers in varied hues of pink, red, orange etc. Also known as Widow's Thrill Plant, this is an excellent option for those plant parents who might or might not forget to water their plant every once a while or are new to plant parenting. The plant stands out with its floret arrangement of leaves with popping blooms. They are smart container plants that make a beautiful addition to monotone spaces for contrasting decor. They grow best in bright light conditions and serve as amazing balcony plants for apartment gardens as well.
About Kalanchoe Plants in Railing Pots (Set of 3):
- The plants come potted in colour co-ordinated colourful hanging pots for a fresh look with a dash of colour.
- The bundle contains three beautiful shades of colourful, hardy and durable Kalanchoe flowers in shades of Red, Orange and Yellow.
Care Tips for Kalanchoe Plants:
- The plant grows best in bright lighted, but shaded conditions. make sure to keep it in shade during the hot summer months from the hot afternoon sun. The temperature should vary between 16 - 32 degree celsius
- Make sure before watering that the top of the soil is completely dry. Succulents hold water in their leaves so once a week or once every 2-week shower is ideal for the plant. Overwatering causes leaf yellowing, leaf dropping and root rot. Reduce watering during the winter months.
- Mist the leaves for a fresh and green look and apply liquid fertilizer every 30 days for best results.
- 3x healthy and bushy Kalanchoe Plants of height of 8-10 inches in Railing Pots. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over WhatsApp)