Kalanchoe Plant is a stress-tolerant, low-maintenance succulent houseplant that blooms long-lasting flowers in varied hues of pink, red, orange etc. Also known as Widow's Thrill Plant, this is an excellent option for those plant parents who are often on the go and may forget to water their plant every once in a while or are new to plant parenting. The plant stands out with its floret arrangement of leaves with popping blooms. They are smart container plants that make a beautiful addition to monotone spaces for contrast decor. They grow best in bright light conditions and serve as amazing balcony plants for apartment gardens as well.
About Kalanchoe Plant (Orange) in Red Pot
- It is a low maintenance houseplant.
- The Plant has deep green succulent leaves with popping blooms in colours of orange shade.
- The plant likes bright lighted and semi-humid conditions.
- Propagating this plant is very easy through division and cutting.
- The Plant is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- Can be used as a desk plant or in workspaces.
- It is not a pet-friendly plant and can cause kidney problems to your feline friends if ingested.
- Healthy & robust Kalanchoe Plant of 3-6 inches in height.
- 6 Inches Round Red Pot (as shown in image).
- PlantCare Guide (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Kalanchoe Plant?
Light and Temperature tips for Kalanchoe Plant
- The plant grows best in bright lighted, but shaded conditions. make sure to keep it in shade during the hot summer months from the hot afternoon sun.
- The plant can receive early morning sunlight and late evening sunlight as well.
- The temperature should vary between 16- 32 degree celsius
- Avoid hot afternoon direct sunlight.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Kalanchoe Plant
- Always examine the moistness of the soil and water accordingly.
- Make sure before watering that the top of the soil is completely dry. Succulents hold water in their leaves so once a week or once every 2-week shower is ideal for the plant.
- Overwatering causes leaf yellowing, leaf dropping and root rot.
- Reduce watering during the winter months.
Soil Tips for Kalanchoe Plant
- Fertilize the plant once in 2 months throughout spring and the growing season.
- Use half strength of 10-10-10 liquid high nitrogen fertilizer.
- You should use any organic fertilizer.