Japanese Spindletree is an ornamental variety native to Japan and China. The leaves are serrated, heart-shaped and glossy with splashes of green and white, turning the plant into an excellent decor piece. The leaves are small, oval or heart-shaped and are often cultivated into variegated version due to their immense popularity as decorative indoor plants. During winters they tend to lose their leaves but respond well to spring pruning and grow glossy leaves.
About Japanese Spindletree, Euonymus japonicus Plant
- It is a low maintenance houseplant.
- The Plant has deep green leaves that are splattered with white and yellow and are oval or heart-shaped.
- Requires bright indirect sunlight to grow.
- The Plant is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- Can be used as a desk plant or in workspaces.
- Healthy & robust plant of upto 24 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 10 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for the Japanese Spindletree Plant?
Light and Temperature tips for Japanese Spindletree Plant
- The plant requires indirect sunlight.
- The temperature should vary between 15- 24 degree celsius
- Make sure if you are placing the plant indoors, it receives some amount of bright indirect light.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- The plant can not grow in low light levels.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Japanese Spindletree Plant
- Always examine the moistness of the soil and water accordingly.
- Make sure before watering that the top of the soil has been dry out.
- The soil should not be completely dry.
- Overwatering the plant causes root rot.
Soil Tips for Japanese Spindletree Plant
- Fertilize the plant once a month with diluted liquid fertilizer.
- During monsoon fertilize once in 2 months.
- You should use any organic fertilizer.