Jade, also known as Crassula Ovata is an extremely low maintenance, sun-loving succulent. The plant is potted in a hanging pot, giving it a dropping appearance. Its origin lies in the southern parts of Africa and Mozambique. It is an evergreen plant & has big, thick & smooth green leaves. At times you will also find yellow colouration on the leaf giving it a perfect Japanese mini garden look.
About Jade Plant in Hanging Basket:
- It is one the low maintenance plants and it requires low to very minimal care
- Its a sun-loving plant so its best kept in 4-5 hours of the morning sunlight.
- The plant grows pretty good if placed in south-facing areas.
- Given the bonsai nature of the plant, the Crassula Ovata plant is used for ornamental purposes.
- The stems of the plant are red in color with green foliage.
- The plant loves humid conditions but requires very minimal watering. Making it ideal for people who want a plant without a fuss.
- Healthy and bushy Jade Plant of height of 8-10 inches in Hanging Basket of 9 inches. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)