Crassula Ovata looks like a Bonsai plant when planted in a wooden look planter. The Crassula Ovata or the big leaf Jade plant comes in a fiberglass wooden finish basket planter. Its origin lies in southern parts of Africa and Mozambique. It is an evergreen plant & has big, thick & smooth green leaves. At times you will also find yellow coloration on the leaf giving it a perfect Japanese mini garden look.
About Crassula Ovata, Jade Plant
- It is one the low maintenance plants and it requires low to very minimal care
- Its a sun loving plant so its best kept in 4-5 hours of the morning sunlight.
- The plant grows pretty good if placed in south-facing areas.
- Given the bonsai nature of the plant, Crassula ovata plant is used for ornamental purposes.
- The stems of the plant are red in color with green foliage.
- The plant loves humid conditions but requires very minimal watering. Making it ideal for people who want a plant without a fuss.
- Healthy lush green Jade (Big leaf) plant of about 13 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Fiberglass made premium pot - wooden finish basket planter (check dimensions in image). To avoid water drainage, we do not drill a hole in the pot. You can do so upon receiving the plant.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)