Ixora Dwarf plant is one of the winter durable plants most distinct due to its large corymb of colourful flowers. The plants bear bright florets of clustered flowers with a range of colours between red, orange, pink and yellow, earning it the names of Jungle Flame or Flame of the woods. These are also very fuss free plants, have a moderate bloom period, and blooms with minimal care and maintenance. The plant grows slow, making it an excellent choice as potted houseplant, especially if you have apartment or balcony gardens.
About Ixora Dwarf Plant
- The plant blooms florets of bright hued flowers in flaming orange colour.
- They are wonderful winter plants and blooms vibrant flowers even in low temperatures.
- The plant is very durable and can grow in a variety of soil conditions.
- They are excellent choices for containers, hanging baskets and even lawns and borders.
- They are mostly used in decoration purposes.
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust flowering Ixora Dwarf plant of upto 10 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Ixora Dwarf Plants?
Here are care tips for Ixora Dwarf Plants:
Light and Temperature Tips for Ixora Dwarf Plants
- The plant requires a minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight or they do not bloom flowers properly.
- The plant blooms best between temperatures of 16 to 28 degree celcius.
- The plant can tolerate cold temperatures and grows well during winters.
- The plant requires moderate humidity to grow.
Watering Tips for Ixora Dwarf Plants
- During summers the plant needs deep watering for the plant to survive.
- During winters every few days watering is enough if the plant is not getting enough sunlight.
- Over watering leads to root rot and should be avoided by proper soil aeration.
Soil Tips for healthy growth of Ixora Dwarf plant
- During summers use a high potassium organic fertilizer once a month.
- During winters fertilizing can be done every 40 to 60 days.
- Use a well drainage rich compost soil.