Ixora Dwarf plant is one of the winter durable plants most distinct due to its large corymb of colourful flowers. The plants bear bright florets of clustered flowers with a range of colours between red, orange, pink and yellow, earning it the names of Jungle Flame or Flame of the woods. These are also fuss-free plants, have a moderate bloom period, and blooms with minimal care and maintenance. The plant grows slowly, making it an excellent choice as a potted houseplant, especially if you have apartment or balcony gardens.
About Ixora Dwarf Plant
- The plant blooms florets of bright-hued flowers in flaming orange colour.
- They are wonderful winter plants and blooms vibrant flowers even in low temperatures.
- The plant is very durable and can grow in a variety of soil conditions.
- They are excellent choices for containers, hanging baskets and even lawns and borders.
- They are mostly used for decoration purposes.
The plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust flowering Ixora Dwarf plant of up to 10 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Ixora Dwarf Plants?
Here are care tips for Ixora Dwarf Plants:
Light and Temperature Tips for Ixora Dwarf Plants
- The plant requires a minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight or they do not bloom flowers properly.
- The plant blooms best between temperatures of 16-28 degree Celcius.
- The plant can tolerate cold temperatures and grows well during winters.
- The plant requires moderate humidity to grow.
Watering Tips for Ixora Dwarf Plants
- During summers the plant needs deep watering for the plant to survive.
- During winters every few days watering is enough if the plant is not getting enough sunlight.
- Overwatering leads to root rot and should be avoided by proper soil aeration.
Soil Tips for healthy growth of Ixora Dwarf plant
- During summers use a high potassium organic fertilizer once a month.
- During winters fertilizing can be done every 40 to 60 days.
- Use good drainage-rich compost soil.