Impatiens Walleriana is an all year, blooming plant and are an amateur plant enthusiast's ideal choice for a flowering plant. An absolutely undemanding plant, Impatiens require no special attention for it to bloom and grows in a wide range of conditions. The flower is bright red in colour and makes a beautiful addition to not only gardens, but also compact space apartment gardens. They look very beautiful in pots, railing pots and hanging baskets. The plant is also very agreeable indoors, due to its low needs and thrive as window sill plants too.
About Impatiens Plant:
- The Plant bloom bright red flowers all through the year on a tropical atmosphere.
- The plant is a very undemanding plant and grows with minimal care.
- It is an excellent addition to gardens, apartment balconies and looks beautiful in planters and hanging baskets.
- The plant can survive indoors and outdoors with a checked sunlight timings and ample watering.
- Healthy & robust flowering Impatiens plant of upto 12 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
- Plant has FREE delivery.
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Impatiens Walleriana Plant?
Here are some care tips for Impatiens Walleriana plant- Plant:
Light and Temperature tips for Impatiens Walleriana plant:
- The plant should be placed at the brightest location if kept at home where it can receive bright indirect light since direct sunlight might burn the leaves and curl them.
- The plant should be kept under partial shaded location if kept outdoors to reduce the chances of leaf burning.
- The plant can survive through a wide temperature of 20 to 32 degree Celsius.
- The plant can grow in moderate to high humidity.
Watering Tips for Impatiens Walleriana Plant:
- Water the plant amply during summers. Reduce watering during winters by about a day from the summer watering schedule.
- The soil surface should be moist but not wet and soggy. Do not let the plant sit in water.
- Under watering might lead to leaf wilting.
Fertilizing tips for Impatiens Walleriana plant:
- The plant likes a well-draining soil with proper compost percentage.
- During summers and spring, the plant should be fertilized every 15-20 days to retain the blooming period.
- Do not fertilize during winters.