Hibiscus or Shoe flower, is one of the most popular plants and is an excellent garden staple. They are popular for their large, colourful flowers, ranging from red, yellow, pink and white. Apart from being decorative additions to homes and gardens, they also have a lot of medicinal benefits. The bloom period of a show flower is 24 hours to 30 hours. The plants comes in quality rectangle pots made of high quality plastic and premium terracotta colour finish, which are attractive and appealing. The flower is used in various herbal preparations. They can be grown in pots, baskets and in gardens.
- The plant grows in a tropical environment with ample sunlight. The plant requires at least 4 to 6 hours of direct sunlight to bloom well.
- The plant blooms bright colourful flowers and has deep green attractive foliage and prefers a warm, humid climate to bloom well.
- The plant requires regular watering to grow best. These are heavy feeders and prefer a moist, well-draining soil.
- The plant requires a high potassium fertilizer very month during summers and every 2 months during winters to bloom well.
- It is one of the plants used in traditional medicines and also in various herbal preparations.
- Get a blooming and healthy Hibiscus of about 12-14 inches in height in a Rectangle Pot of size 13 inches. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Rectangular Pot of Brown or Black color. The color will depend on the availability of stock. The default color will always be brown.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)