Often kept in a set of 3 along with the other Syngoniums (Syngonium Pixie & Syngonium Pink). Syngonium Variegated is a part of the Araceae family. It is commonly known as Green Syngonium, Arrowhead, Arrowhead plant, Arrowhead vine and American Evergreen. Syngonium originated in Latin America from Mexico to Bolivia. The plant loves humid and warm conditions. It is used as an ornamental plant that helps to increase the beauty of the home or workspace.
About Syngonium Green, Syngonium Variegated Plant
- It is usually grown indoors as a climbing, trailing, and hanging plant.
- The plant rarely blooms flowers but when it does it is of creamy white color.
- It is believed that the Syngonium variegated plant brings good luck and prosperity.
- Initially, the leaves are heart-shaped but later as it grows mature it changes and obtains the arrowhead shape.
- The green and white leaves make it a beautiful plant.
- It is used as a natural air purifier.
- Syngonium variegated is a low maintenance plant as it requires minimal care.
- The plant grows up to 60 centimetres in height
Plant has FREE Delivery.
- One healthy Syngonium Green potted with the right soil mix
- 5 Inch Red/ White/ Black Square pot (check dimensions on image)
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- FREE Delivery
How to care for Green Syngonium or Syngonium variegated Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Syngonium variegated Plant
- The temperature should vary between 15-29 degrees celsius
- The plant blooms in bright and indirect sunlight but it also survives in low or medium-light.
- The plant, if kept under direct sunlight, can get damaged and burn the leaves.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Syngonium variegated Plant
- Water the plant in proper intervals, allowing the top of the soil to dry completely.
- The soil should be moist and not soggy.
- Avoid overwatering and underwatering as it will cause root rot.
- Water regularly during summer/spring also gradually reduce during cold winters.
Fertilizing Tips for Syngonium variegated Plant
- During the growing season fertilize the plant once a month and avoid during winters.
- The Syngonium plant looks pretty well even without fertilizing as it is not a big feeder.
- Use well-drained fertile soil.
- The soil pH should range between 5.5 - 6.5.
Other General Tips for Syngonium variegated Plant
- Repot the Syngonium plant only if it has outgrown the current pot.
- The mealybugs and spider mites might attack the plant if there is low humidity.
- The leaves of the plant should not be ingested by humans, dogs, cats, and horses as it is toxic.