Gloxinia is diverse perennial plant that grow back from their roots post a full bloom spree. The plants mostly bloom profusely throughout the winters and spring producing large velvety flowers in bright hues of pink and purple. The plant focuses on bloom more than they invest in healthy and sturdy roots. The plant likes to stay in shaded spaces and can be an excellent variety of indoor flowers if your space doesn't get abundant direct sunlight.
About Gloxinia Plant in Basket Planter
- The plant can be used in indoor & outdoor decorations.
- A low maintenance houseplant that needs minimal attention and care.
- Gloxinia plants usually survive in filtered light conditions.
- The plant blooms large and showy flowers, making it an ideal pick to place it against any background.
- Easy to grow and a beautiful plant that will be pleasing for your environment
- Plant height varies from 4 to 6 inches
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust Gloxinia plant of upto 8-10 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height. Please note the flower colour can vary from that shown in the image
- Mini Wine Bucket Planter/ Basket Premium Planter made from Fiberglass with hand-painted wooden finish. (check dimensions in the photo). To avoid water drainage, we do not drill a hole in the pot. You can do so upon receiving the plant.
- Free Delivery across Bengaluru
- PlantCare planner made by botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp)
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Gloxinia-plant?
Check below for Gloxinia-plant care tips
Ideal Light & Temperature for Gloxinia plant
- The plant grows and blooms in moderate low indirect sunlight.
- Ideal temperatures vary from 20 to 30 degree-Celsius.
- If you have kept your plant outside, provide them with shelter during the rainy season.
Watering & Repotting Tips for Healthy growth of Gloxinia plant
- For best growth conditions, keep the soil moist.
- If you keep the soil moist then water after checking the soil moistness. Avoid overwatering as that will cause root rot & destroy the plant.
- Make proper drainage holes in the pot so that there is no accumulation of excess water.
Other growth tips for Gloxinia plant
- Make sure the soil is a well-draining potting mix.
- Fertilize the plant with a mild liquid fertilizer once every 2 months.