Belonging to the Geraniaceae family, Geraniums are winter-hardy plants, growing in the template climates of the world. Geraniums are iconic, fragrant garden flowers and are a long-time favourite of green thumbs. They are extremely easy to grow, colourful, and emit a lovely fragrance. Geraniums do not require fancy fertilizers or special soils, and they need just a bit of basic care to thrive. They are mostly used for ornamental purposes.
About Geranium Multi-Flower Plant
- They grow in almost all gardening zones and a range of climates and temperatures.
- They are very low maintenance and versatile plants.
- They serve excellently in both indoor and outdoor atmosphere.
- They can be grown in pots and hanging baskets and grow multiple bloomed flowers.
- Because they exhibit repelling properties for many insects and pests, they’re are often used as a traditional companion for roses.
- You can also plant them with other plants that often become pest targets, such as corn, grapes and cabbage.
- Healthy & robust flowering Geranium plant of up to 18 inches in height. The colour of the flower can be red, pink, purple or white. The colour would depend on the bloom. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 6 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over Whatsapp).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Geranium Plant?
Here is how you can care for Geranium Plants:-
Light and Temperature Tips for Geranium Plants:
- Geraniums require plenty of sunlight to flower, up to almost 4 hours of direct sun, but in areas with hot summers, a bit of shade is recommended.
- The ideal location should have the morning sun and afternoon shade.
- The plant grows best in 20 to 30 degrees Celsius.
- The plant likes a semi-humid atmosphere to grow properly.
Water Tips for Geranium Plants:
- To avoid root rot, do allow the soil to become dry between watering spells.
- The soil in pots tends to get warm, so geraniums in containers require regular watering.
- Water the plants thoroughly and deeply for better bloom.
Fertilizing Tips for Geranium Plants:
- Pot in loose, well-draining soil.
- For fertilization, mix 2 tablespoons of a water-soluble 20-20-20 fertilizer into 1 gallon of water.
- Apply this solution mixture every three weeks throughout the growing season.