Geraniums are iconic, fragrant garden flowers and are longtime favorite of green thumbs. They are extremely easy to grow, colorful, and emit a lovely fragrance. Geraniums do not require fancy fertilizers or special soils, and they need just a bit of basic care to thrive. They are mostly used for ornamental purposes. These are winter hardy plants and blooms in full sunlight. They can grow to a variety of heights and can bring a pop of color to any space it is placed in.
About Geranium plant
- Geraniums require plenty of sunlight to flower, up to almost 4 hours of direct sun, but in areas with hot summers, a bit of shade is recommended.
- They are very low maintenance and versatile plants.
- They serve excellently in both indoor and outdoor atmosphere.
- They can be grown in pots and hanging baskets.
- Because they exhibit repelling properties for many insects and pests, they’re are often used as a traditional companion for roses.
- Soil in pots tends to get warm, so geraniums in containers require regular watering.
- For fertilization, mix 2 tablespoons of a water soluble 20-20-20 fertilizer into 1 gallon of water and use once a month.
- Blooming Geranium of about 10-12 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Fiberglass premium pot in wooden finish basket planter (check dimensions in image). To avoid water drainage, we do not drill a hole in the pot. You can do so upon receiving the plant.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)