Pentas plant is a neglect tolerant plant and blooms bright, star-shaped flowers. The plant is a predominant spring and summer plant and can bloom during raging temperatures. Their bright beautiful flowers attract butterflies and other pollination agents. They are excellent garden addition and are perfect balcony plants if you are dwelling in an apartment. They are majorly used in decorations, and their dark green contrasting foliage with their distinctive blooms makes them a fantastic decor option.
About Flowering Set - 3 Pentas Multi-Colour Flowers:
- The bundle contains three popping shades of Purple, Pink and Red coloured blooms that look beautiful in any desk or corner table setup.
- The plant blooms are small star-shaped flowers that stay in bloom for an extended period of time during the summers.
- They prefer full sunlight during the growing season.
- They are perfect for containers, baskets and gardens choices for flowering plants and are ideal options for apartments and small gardens.
- They are completely pet-friendly.
- 3x Healthy Pentas Plants with colourful blooms in Purple, Pink and Red.
- 3x 5-inch pots with the colour of choice.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare Planner prepared by botanist & shared on WhatsApp on day of delivery.
Plant Care Tips for Pentas Plant
Here is how you can care for Pentas Plants
Light and Temperature Tips:
- The plants require 6 hours of full sunlight so either you can place them outside or near a south-facing window.
- Exposing them to direct high-intensity sunlight leads to an enhanced blooming capacity.
- Maintain temperatures between 15- 30 degree Celsius.
- The plant like a lot of watering so it is advised to water daily.
- Keep the soil moist and ensure that the plant doesn’t get overwatered.
- Overwatering may lead to root rot.
- During winters, watering can be reduced to every other day.
- Use drainage rich compost soil.
- Fertilize in spring before the fresh blooms appear.
- Use a liquid balanced fertilizer once a month.