Ficus Microcarpa is one of the easiest, low maintenance, air-purifying bonsai plants that can be kept at home by a beginner plant parent. The plant comes in a Premium Pearl White Bonsai pot making it a great addition to various living room locations for ornamental purposes. They are also called Chinese banyan and have air-purifying properties. Ficus Microcarpa does not have a complicated care pattern making it one of the ideal choices as the first bonsai plant. The plant is very flexible and can survive in a variety of locations with proper light and moisture.
About Ficus Microcarpa Bonsai in White Pot
- It is one of the easiest bonsai plants to have around and is widely used for ornamental purposes.
- The plant is an air-purifying plant and is a natural air cleanser.
- The plant has attractive dark green foliage with a prominent thick stem.
- The plant is low maintenance and is one of the most popular houseplants due to its impressive, unusual looking foliage.
- The plant can tolerate very low-intensity sunlight but does best in bright indirect light. It can tolerate temperatures upto 25 degrees and doesn't like to be moved around much. Strong winds might lead to leaves falling.
- Water the plant only when the first 2 inches dry off and the soil is just moist. It can tolerate a little bit of occasional overwatering but anything more than that leads to root rot.
- Beautiful Ficus Microcarpa of about 10 inches in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Round White Pot of size: 12.8 inches top diameter, 5 inches height
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over WhatsApp)