Dracaena Mahatma is commonly known as Hawaiian Ti Plant, Good Luck Plant, Ti Plant. It is a part of the Asparagaceae family. The plant is originated in the tropical South East Asia rainforest region. It is a drought-tolerant indoor plant. The plant is used to decorate and increase the beauty of the home and workspace. The main attraction of this plant is its yellowish to reddish leaves and its air purification properties. They are known to reduce benzene, trichloroethylene and formaldehyde from the indoor atmosphere. It makes a great indoor plant brightening up the surrounding with its bright leaves and purifying properties.
About Dracaena Mahatma, Cordyline Terminalis Mahatma Plant
- The Dracaena mahatma plant has beautiful slender greyish green leaves with colourful margins tinted with hues of red across the leaves.
- The plant should receive proper bright indirect light for survival.
- It improves the quality of air by eliminating Formaldehyde, benzene, and carbon dioxide.
- The plant is widely used as an air purifier and also used in landscaping.
- The Dracaena mahatma plant is easy to grow as it requires minimal care.
- The Dracaena mahatma plant is widely used for ornamental purposes
The plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust Dracaena Mahatma plant.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate.
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Dracaena Mahatma Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Dracaena Mahatma Plant:
- The Dracaena mahatma plant requires bright and indirect sunlight but also thrives under low light indoor environment.
- The temperature should vary between 15-29 degree celsius
- Make sure if you are placing the plant indoors it receives a great amount of bright indirect light at least twice a week.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Dracaena Mahatma Plant
- Always examine the moistness of the soil and water accordingly.
- Make sure before watering that the top of the soil has been dry out.
- The soil should not be completely dry, even though the plant can tolerate some stretches of drought.
- Overwatering the Dracaena mahatma plant causes root rot.
Fertilizing Tips for Dracaena Mahatma Plant
- Fertilize the plant once in 30 days during summer and spring.
- During monsoon fertilize once in 2 months.
- You should use any organic fertilizer
Other General Tips for Dracaena Mahatma Plant
- Practice Repotting of the Dracaena mahatma plant when it's grown too big.
- At the time of repotting make sure you pick a pot that is 1-2 inches bigger than the previous one.
- After repotting you should place the plant in a shady area for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Trim the old stems to enhance the growth of the Dracaena mahatma plant.