Dracaena Colorama is commonly known as Madagascar Dragon tree or Marginata Bush Colorama. It is a part of the Asparagaceae family. The plant is originated in the tropical Africa rainforest region. It is mostly an indoor plant. The plant is used to decorate and increase the beauty of the home and workspace. The main attraction about this plant is its slender greyish green leaves with colourful margins tinted with hues of red and its air purification properties. It makes a great indoor plant brightening up the surrounding with its bright leaves and purifying properties.
About Dracaena Colorma plant
- The Dracaena Colorama plant has beautiful slender greyish green leaves with colourful margins tinted with hues of red across the leaves.
- The plant should receive proper bright indirect light for survival.
- It improves the quality of air by eliminating Formaldehyde, benzene, and carbon dioxide.
- The plant is widely used as an air purifier and also used in landscaping.
- The Dracaena Colorama plant is easy to grow as it requires minimal care.
- The plant thrives during summer.
- The Dracaena Colorama plant is widely used for ornamental purposes
- The plant grows up to 10 – 12 inches in height and spreads 3 – 6 inches in width
- The above specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%.
The plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust Dracaena Colorama plant.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate.
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over WhatsApp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Dracaena Colorama Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Dracaena Colorama Plant:
- The Dracaena Colorama plant requires bright and indirect sunlight.
- The temperature should vary between 10- 24 degree celsius
- If you want to grow the plant outdoor make sure to place it in a semi-shaded area
- Make sure if you are placing the plant indoors, it receives a great amount of bright indirect light.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Dracaena Colorama Plant
- Always examine the moistness of the soil and water accordingly.
- Make sure before watering that the top of the soil has been dry out.
- The soil should not be completely dry.
- Overwatering the Dracaena Colorama plant causes root rot.
Fertilizing Tips for Dracaena Colorama Plant
- Fertilize the plant once in 20 days during summer and spring.
- During monsoon fertilize once a month.
- You should use any organic fertilizer
Other General Tips for Dracaena Colorama Plant
- Practice Repotting of the Dracaena Colorama plant when it's grown too big.
- At the time of repotting make sure you pick a pot that is 1-2 inches bigger than the previous one.
- After repotting you should place the plant in a shady area for a minimum of 48 hours.