Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne is an air-purifying, low maintenance, herbaceous houseplant also extensively used for ornamental purposes. The plant grows between 1.5mts in height. It has broad pale green leaves with a sharp dark green outline, making it a very distinct and good looking houseplant. Maintaining the Dumbcane is extremely easy, surprisingly and it looks amazing no matter which corner you decide to put it in. One of the amazing features that this plant has, is it eliminates Volatile organic compounds from the indoor atmosphere such a Benzene, Xylene and Toluene.
About Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne Plant
- The plant requires partial shade or indirect sunlight.
- The plant is widely used for ornamental purposes
- Dieffenbachia is a low maintenance plant as it is easy to grow and requires minimal care.
- The plant improves air quality by eliminating benzene, xylene and toluene.
- Dieffenbachia is an indoor as well as an outdoor plant. But place the plant indoors during cold winters.
- If the plant is used as outdoor it should be placed in a shady area.
Plant has FREE Delivery
- Healthy & robust Tropic Marianne plant of upto 20 inch in height. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 Inch of Round Black/ Brown Pot (as shown in image) along with a plate
- Pune location - only brown pot is available
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (will be shared over whatsapp on the day of delivery).
- The mentioned specifications are indicative only. Actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
How to care for Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne Plant
- The Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne plant requires partial and indirect sunlight.
- It is recommended to avoid direct sunlight to protect the leaves from damage.
- The temperature should vary from 18-23 degrees Celsius.
- If the plant is placed outside, keep it in a shady area.
- The plant requires high humidity for survival
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Dieffenbachia Tropic MariannePlant
- The Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne plant survives in moist soil.
- So for the best plant growth, it is recommended to check moistness in the soil before watering.
- You should avoid over watering to protect the plant from root rot.
- It is suggested to reduce watering during winters.
Fertilizing Tips for Dieffenbachia Tropic Marianne Plant
- It is suggested to use organic fertilizer
- Fertilize once every 40-60 days.
- Till the soil every month for proper aeration.
Other General Tips for Dieffenbachia Plant
- Practice Repotting of the Dieffenbachia plant once in a year or it is suggested when it's grown too big.
- At the time of repotting make sure you pick a pot that is 1-2 inches bigger than the previous one.
- After repotting you should place the plant in a shady area for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Trim and remove the damaged parts to protect and enhance the growth of the plant
- The best remedy to get rid of insects is to apply Neem oil in a diluted concentration.