Dahlia is a garden favourite, sturdy, beautiful, bushy flowering plant which blooms big and bright hued flowers with colours ranging between red, yellow, purple etc. These plants come in a rectangle pot with beautiful terracotta colour finish of high quality plastic, which can make any space look vibrant. They are an excellent garden plants and bloom through most of summer and early winters. They brighten up the surrounding with their bright colours and are highly recommended as ornamental flowering plants. The plants are borne from tubers and need a proper amount of sunlight and a good drainage soil for better and steady growth. These plants are some of the most beautiful garden addition.
- Dahlia flowers bloom in a range of colors in shades of white, yellow, orange, purple, or red and sometimes also, in bicolours and colour gradations.
- They prefer full sunlight during the growing season. These are not shade tolerant plants and might wither and not bloom if not exposed to complete sunlight.
- The plant should be kept in a moist soil. Soil drying leads to the plants to wither and leaves to be droopy.
- They are an ideal options for balcony gardens and regular gardens.
- The plants are susceptible to pests and bugs and a proper Neem Oil treatment helps combats these problems.
- Get a bushy and healthy Dahlia of about 12-14 inches in height in a Rectangle Pot of size 13 inches. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- Rectangular Pot of Brown or Black color. The color will depend on the availability of stock. The default color will always be brown.
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by botanist (shared over Whatsapp)