Curry Tree or Curry Leaf Plant is a tropical, medicinal evergreen plant native to Asia. In southern region of India it is also referred as "Murraya Koenigii". The plant belongs to family Rutaceae. The plant finds its uses in a variety of medicinal and food preparations and is a famous houseplant in Southern parts of Asian subcontinent. The plant has an aromatic distinctive flavor and finds its use in various traditional preparations and can be found growing throughout the country, also in temperate climates. The plant is very low-maintenance and can grow easily.
About Curry Leaves
- The plant is an attractive, evergreen tree with compound leaves which have a distinct sweet and pungent odour and is widely used in India.
- It is one of the most popular houseplants.
- It has a very high value as a traditional medicinal plant.
- It is a very low maintenance plant.
- The plant grows almost a meter in height and can be grown in a pot.
What you get?
- Healthy & robust Kadi Patta or Curry Leaves plant potted in the right soil mix. The height of the plant would be ~ 12 inches. Mentioned height is including the pot height.
- 8 inch pot (Black/ Brown) & plate along with it (check dimension in the image)
- FREE Delivery
- PlantCare planner prepared by Botanist (shared over Whatsapp)
How to care for Curry Leaves Plant?
Check below for the plant care tips:
Light and Temperature Tips for Curry Leaves Plant:
- The plant can be kept in natural sunlight and requires direct sun for proper growth.
- The plant can grow between 20 to 30 degrees Celsius.
- The plant requires moderate humidity to grow well.
Water Tips for Healthy Growth of Curry Leaves Plant
- Water thoroughly during summers and reduce watering during winters.
- Water when the top inch is dry to touch.
- Do not over water the plant.
Fertilizing Tips for Curry Leaves Plant
- Use a nutrient rich well-draining soil for growth.
- Use any natural organic fertilizer once a month.
- For pest attack, use Neem-Oil.